How to Put your Name in College Paper
The objectives of the performance of the college paper
- self-education skills training;
- development of the ability to formulate a specific topic, set a goal for its disclosure and develop methods of scientific research;
- mastering the methods of search, analysis, processing and systematization of information on a given topic;
- increase the level of intellectual development.
TYPES OF RECORDS
The classification is intended to summarize the material studied to accelerate it. Cognitive allows you to study theoretical material that is not included in the curriculum, as well as learn how to apply this knowledge to solve problems from the main program. Research aims to solve a number of problems in the course of a small independent scientific research. It is a preparatory stage before writing a term paper.
WHAT IS THE COLLEGE PAPER?
The college paper consists of:
- title page;
- the main part;
- list of sources.
STAGES OF WRITING COLLEGE PAPER
- Select a topic. It should be noted that it should be interesting to the author and be relevant. Well, if the topic contains a contradiction, thanks to this it will be easy to repel, building a story.
- Find literary sources that reflect the essence of the problem present in the topic. Make a list of references.
- Get acquainted with the point of view of various scientists, write quotes from books and articles. It is important to use for the presentation of thought only those words that you understand. The meaning of obscure terms should be clarified in the dictionary or reference book. Thus, you will not only understand the topic more deeply, but also replenish your vocabulary.
- Sketch a draft of the work.
- To make a plan.
- Approve the preliminary version of the teacher.
- Write the final version of the work.
- It is worth noting that if you have any difficulties in the way of writing a scientific work, you can easily ask for the help of specialists and write essays on the control course to order.
Remember that the language of presentation should be simple and straightforward. Do not get carried away with terminology. All verbs are written in the form of a second person plural: we think, we count, etc. Speech clichés are allowed: “It is worth noting,” “It is important to emphasize,” “Based on the foregoing, we can conclude that …”, etc. The language of the work gives the impression of the general level of the author’s culture, so do not regret the time for its revision.